You made it through today’s Arduino workshop, congrats! For homework, please:
- complete any requested blog post edits to your teardown posts
- complete lesson “circ-02 8 LED Fun” from your booklet including the “making it better” section. Record a short video of your own LED animation.
- complete lesson “circ-06 Music” from your booklet including the “making it better” section. Record a short video of your custom melody playing through the piezo!
- Upload your short videos (separately or together) to instagram, twitter, vimeo, or youtube, and embed them/it in a blog post here on the class blog, due Wednesday 9/21 8pm.
There are a few typographical errors in your Arduino booklet. The first person to post a blog post calling out/correcting each error will receive a special treat.
Arduino resources mentioned in today’s presentation:
where to buy parts:
- Tinkersphere (physical store at 304 East 5th Street)
- NYU Computer Store (carries parts for ITP Arduino courses, located at 726 Broadway)
help/look up stuff: