I figured out how to make the noepixel strip wipe in reverse…pretty exciting stuff! here’s how:
1. Starting with the strandtest sample, I deleted everything under the loop except two of the color wipes (red and blue).
2. I changed the name of the second color wipe to colorwipe2
2. Scrolling down the page I copied the “void colorwipe” code and pasted it below changing the name to “void colorwipe2”
3. In the void colorwipe2 code I changed “i=0” to “i=19” meaning that the pattern is starting from the 20th led instead of the 1st
4. I changed i++ (which translates to i=i+1) to i=i-1
The result: http://youtu.be/7pjPmuowgHc