Last week my prototype was a glove for Christmas. The main problem was difficult to attach lights into the glove which I really expected to.
So after gaining so many valuable suggestions from the class, I began to do my second version of glove for Christmas~
I brought my light and went to a fabric store to test different texture of fabric I want (because the light can not be seen clearly, obviously in black fabric). Luckily, I found this one.
I started to make it after reading and watching some pictures of river glovers.
I drew the size glove according to my hand, I tried to make it larger, but after sewing two pieces together it got much smaller than I expected.
Here’s the process.
The mistake I made during the process is that I closed to pieces so early that I didn’t sew the rest part well.
SO here is my completed work~ It’s too tight for me though it’s cool~~
I think people who go to clubs regularly/ love fashion /kids would like this!
Special thanks to Hannah, Tzu-ching and Zihan!!!