- Play with the RGBWstrandtest code for your NeoPixels and make a video of your animation.
- From your Arduino kit booklet, complete Potentiometer exercise Circ-08, DC motor exercise Circ-03, and make videos of each.
- Create a blog post with all three of your videos embedded (hosted on instagram, youtube, vimeo, etc., NOT uploaded directly to blog)
- Parts research for innovative switch project and order parts, email Becky for help figuring out which parts could be used for your switch ideas.
- Make a blog post about your innovative switch ideas with sketches
*Don’t forget to post them by Wednesday 8pm and put them in a right category (“Arduino” and “Works in Progress”)