- Arduino Metro: https://www.adafruit.com/product/1426
- NeoPixel Strip, 8 LEDs: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2488
- Half-size breadboard: https://www.adafruit.com/product/64
- Portable charger with cable: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/energizer-20000mah-ultra-slim-high-speed-universal-power-bank-for-apple-android-and-most-usb-enabled-devices/6412338.p?skuId=6412338&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=835&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAnIT9BRAmEiwANaoE1ZCpexBInu2ImHePQBZXRwvsh0ew9SeqYXnonFeatBY7D7KqShWMwRoCo2UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
- PIR Motion sensor: https://www.adafruit.com/product/189
- Stranded core wire: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2987
This was a really hard project for me. As you can see from the video, I was not able to use a gemma, so I ended up using the arduino. Below you can see my tinkercad circuit.