I have my neopixels and gemma soldered together, it works on all the codes except for the code block I used on Tinkercad. So I’ll have to figure that out.
In terms of materials left:
- Canal Plastics tubing for the saber
- potentially craft foam pieces from michaels
- Moods: rey’s scarf, leather trims
- Ace bandage
Things I still have to do:
- sand my blue foam pieces to the right details
- glue my blue foam detail pieces to my PVC pipe
- paint the blue foam with latex paint
- spray paint the entire saber handle black
- stick on the leather and ace bandage straps
- drill a button hole through the saber handle
- could I use a coin battery instead of a LiPo?
- can I add foil around the bottom of my plastic tubing where it meets the saber handle to add more of a “reflective” quality to the sword?