For this Halloween, I decided to be a pop art comic artist. I have always wanted to do this character because I was mesmerized by the makeup behind this look. I also personally love the era of pop art and retro culture.
For the costume I decided to make glasses with WOW written on it that light up use Arduino to animate to show the WOW.
- Retro Glasses
- Laser Cutter
- Glue Gun
- Solder and Soldering Iron
- Arduino Metro
- Wire strippers and Cutters
- Side Light LED Strip
Things that I would have done different and Lessons :
I underestimated the problems relating to GEMMA. While I was planning out my project, I did not expect connecting GEMMA to my project as the most difficult part. If I were to do this again, I would try to completing the circuit and soldering it to GEMMA before working on the other parts of my project.
- Soldering LED is not easy, so practice before you work on your actual LED.
- Always have backup options to be on the safe side.
- Finish the project a week before the deadline to prevent any last minute problems.