I ended up doing the Chameleon Scarf demo since I had sewn in the Flora color sensor. I added and sewed in another LED so it can register and show the color the sensor read. The connection was strong, and the light was able to pick up 2 out of the 5 test. Some of colors weren’t strong enough for the sensor to register and convert the colors into.
I will try to work on the accelerator, since it won’t register any data now. I’m trouble shooting.
here is the screen shot of code for the Chameleon scarf.
Here are the successful test from running the program. I did understand a bit more of the conversations. Like sum can be written like + .. we learned this during class, but it clicked more during this test run.