I have big dreams to make a running headband (my take on a superhero mask) to wear this winter that changes color when I change speeds. To do that, I will have to get a lot better at sewing with conductive thread. I resewed my acceleramotor a bunch of times, but still, when I tried it out on the multimeter — something was not right!
Eventually, I got so frustrated that I took an x-acto knife to the thread. In a moment of NOT sewing zen, I stabbed myself with the x-acto knife. But I found a bandaid and persevered.
In order to practice the acceleramotor and keep my sanity, I decided to practice with alligator clips. I changed the threshold to 1 so that the neopixel that I attached would light up a lot.
I have a lot more practicing to do, but I’m enjoying every step of the Arduino adventure!