As we watch these project documentation videos in class, please note your answers to the following prompts, and we will compile them and discuss!
1. Who is the audience for this video?
2. What methods does this video use to communicate its message?
3. List some types of camera shots and angles used in the video.
4. Describe the editing (pacing, perspective, contrast).
5. Name two (or more) things that make this video successful.
6. Name two (or more) things that could be improved.
7. After the video ends, describe the video using one word.