Whoa! It’s like you have a hole in your chest!! Nice!!!
- Shortbread cookie tin with cookies
- 2x acrylic one sided glass same diameter as cookie tin
- Electroluminescent tape
- 4xAAA battery inverter
- Black hoodie
- Eat the shortbread cookies
- Laser cut the one sided glass into circles
- Stick EL tape to inside of the walls of the tin
- Rivet the tin to the suspenders
- Glue the mirrors into place
- Cut hole slightly smaller than the tin into the chest of the sweatshirt
- Punch holes every 1/2″ into the lid of the tin
- Sew lid to sweatshirt.
- Don the infinity mirror and blow everyone’s mind and induce barely-audible chuckles
In the future:
- Use more robust housing than the tin such as ply wood.
- Make a second one on the back
Much fun during the parade!