Here is a continuation of my final project ideation. I’m going to continue with the spray can and chairs (two separate projects). Ideally, I would like the spray can to work on adobe or similar software, as a digital spray can (with varying stroke weights) similar to a wacom pen without the pen pad. For the chairs, I am pretty pumped from them, as I’m currently designing a set of chairs to be used. I am unsure how I would like for the telepresence part to be shown on each, a heat map would be amazing, but I think that’s outside of the scope for this project. If possible, it would be great, though. I don’t know which will be the main focus (but why not both).
So, here are the materials that will be needed for the digital spray can:
- Spray Can casing (which I will 3D print on the machine Liam and I now own)
- Arduino Feather (or another WiFi capable board)
- LED screen/Interface (for the spray can to interact with)
Materials needed the telepresence chairs:
- Chair Frames (CNC’d)
- LEDs (for telepresence)
- Sensor (to be notified when the chair is being used)
- Arduino Feather (2x for each of the chairs to interface with each other)
Unfortunately I couldn’t connect to any working WiFi, like last week, for the IoT homework (although I did try 3 hotspots and 2 routers). So I did not have any luck with continuing with the sensor and Adafruit compatibility. I do have the accounts made for each, though.