- Back cover ( Injection molded, Plastic )
- Front cover ( Injection molded, Plastic )
- Tinted Display Window
- Battery Cover
- Hour, Minute and snooze buttons ( Injection molded, plastic )
- On and Off switch ( Injection molded, Plastic )
- A02080 Main PCB and A02080 KEY PCB
- 13 Machine screws
- Control Buttons
- PCB Connector
- 10 Micro farad capacitor
- Crystal Oscillator
- Couldn’t Identify what that part is
Design Elements and why ?
The RCA Alarm clock was easy to tear down because of its simplicity. I had fun taking it apart as is it my first time and face a little bit of difficulty in identifying one component and what it does. I found the control buttons on the KEY PCB very fascinating as such small components can do such a big function in your life that is help you snooze the alarm when the alarm goes off at 6 AM LOL!! .