This mesh will be hanging from the ceiling in the shape of a cylinder and two or three people may be inside at the same time.
There is going to be trash weaved into the mesh and act as a fishing net inside the sea and people are trapped in there surrounded by plastic. There will be wave and trash crushing sounds and brights lights turning on and off rapidly. This is turned on and off by a proximity sensor which would be located at the bottom.
The idea is to overwhelm people and let them feel the anguish of being trapped in a sea full of trash.
BILL OF MATERIALS:
- Metal mesh
- Trash and plastic containers
- Stranded wire
- Stranded metal wire (hang from ceiling)
- Blue semi-transparent plastic
- 2 Breadboards
- Gemma MO (depending on sensor)
- Proximity sensor (PIR sensor or Maxbotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder)
I need to refine the circuit and learn how to connect the PIR sensor to the NeoPixels and to the speakers (work in progress).