This plushie is intended for all ages and will be retrofitted as a mobile in the future. I used felt, polyfill filling, and cotton fabric. In the previous prototype, I used felt for the orange sunrays, but found it harder to connect to the yellow fabric with hidden seams. Opting for orange instead, I used fabric glue for this portion and for the facial features. I also added a middle panel on the sun so that the rays did not become distorted with the polyfill. For this project, I used three white led lights attached to a battery pack. In the future, I would probably use 1 or 2 more lights in yellow. Alongside the lights, I believe adding a push button to the wiring so that a switch is more accessible.