I wanted to use materials I already have from the plush night light project. So in line with the yellow theme, I am making a sunflower headband. There will be a flexible led strip encompassing my head and the ends of the leaves will have led lights connected to buttons.
For this Project I will need:
- Led strip (https://www.adafruit.com/product/3811)
- Flora controller ( https://www.adafruit.com/product/659)
- Buttons (https://www.adafruit.com/product/1119)
- Battery pack (already have)
- Resistors (already have)
- Led lights (already have)
- Elastic band (already have)
- Yellow fabric (already have)
- Polyfill (already have)
- Stiff green felt (optional)
- Darker yellow felt for texture (optional)
- Snap enclosures
Codes work and now I have to figure out how to combine code.