Flow——Yiwu’s Halloween Costume

At the beginning, I wanted to imitate the flow of light. After making it finally, I have to admit that there are actually tapes everywhere inside. I used a light strip close to 3.5m, which made it almost impossible for me to sew it.

In the process, I learned that I need to make reasonable use of the functions that have been written. Don’t reinvent the wheel. At the same time, I especially enjoy this process. I haven’t written a program for a long time.

Compared to humans, the program is cute. Yes is yes and no is no. If I can do it again, I will definitely not buy such thick clothes. There is no light at all. I can only stick the light strip on the outside and then cover it with a layer of black cloth.

Cloak – https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.74a22e8dEGIhYE&id=628998070293&_u=42f9241h1ff1

LEDs – https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.18692e8dDBBH6z&id=522197656009&_u=42f9241had8e

Battery – https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=520111996213&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.74a22e8dEGIhYE&_u=42f9241h9091

Devices – https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=14475144954&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.74a22e8dEGIhYE&_u=42f9241h0f72

code link – https://www.tinkercad.com/things/4iyYnSiPyKw-incredible-wluff-jofo/editel?sharecode=DIUaIGw22130CGFGs7w12InhYn6HwDsRJm_sAb00Emg

This is the first time I successfully lit up on the board
This is the first test after porting the code to a longer LED strip. Just modify the light flow speed/color change speed/number of bulbs.
This is a comparison of my own rewritten code. Before it could only have a moving light spot. After I rewrote the code, it can have 2 light spots that move at the same time. This is very helpful for my future design. Because I connected the control input of the light strip from beginning to end. So I can’t just have a moving light spot.
This is a test after connecting the new part. In fact, I soldered a meter of light strip to the back. But then it had a bug that I couldn’t understand. I know it may be related to the upper current limit of the arduino driver board. So I used a 12v battery. But in the process of step-down, I think it affects a certain waveform of the current. The flash pattern of the light strip after the battery is finally connected is completely incomprehensible. So I can only reduce the number of light strips from 5 to 3 in order to use arduino for power supply.

Some other photos in process.