Parts of the Breast Pump
- Hard Plastic Case
- Two silicone control knobs on top
- Silicone Tubes with three way plastic connectors
- Mother Board
- Motor (Inside – Copper wire encased in a cylinder which is creates a magnetic effect)
- Five part rotor disc made of silicone and plastic and attached to the motor
- Copper wire wrapped with cello tape and encased in a cuboid
- Seven Black and Red Wires coiled together and attached to the motherboard
- Wide silicone strips holding the motor in place
- Absorbent foam inside a plastic cylinder
- Sixteen nails
Tools used to take it apart of screw drivers
- Philips and Slotted Screw Drivers
- Xacto Knife
Design elements I liked about the device
- The colour
- The curved and old telephone like shape of the object
Both of these elements make it seem a bit more approachable and familiar device.
Hey everyone! I am Charvi from Jaipur, India.
I did my undergrad in Visual Communication and minor in Contemporary Arts from Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology in Bangalore, India. I have been working as a freelancer for the past three years. I started off as a graphic designer, worked a bit in social media, moved into art direction/photography and finally started working as a creative consultant for homegrown brands. I enjoy switching across mediums and work of location based projects. You can check out some of my work here.
I love buildings, table settings, cafes, noodles and patches of jungle in the middle of a city, which are sometimes documented and shared on my instagram.
I am super excited about my first snow and being a student again, and scared about everything that comes along with both!